Joe and I bought a new mattress and box spring and it is being delivered today. I found this to be the perfect time to get my bedroom cleaned as there were clothes EVERYWHERE.
So I did a really good cleaning, cleaned the walls and all.
As you see here Denver and Dakota were real big helpers, they decided they needed to lay on the pile of laundry so it wouldn't go anywhere. Or maybe it was naptime, they sure do take alot of breaks

So I did a really good cleaning, cleaned the walls and all.
As you see here Denver and Dakota were real big helpers, they decided they needed to lay on the pile of laundry so it wouldn't go anywhere. Or maybe it was naptime, they sure do take alot of breaks
Man I have some beautiful dogs, if I do say so myself :) I have to admit we had a choice between Dakota and her brother who was all brown. When we say Dakota and I saw that she was white like Denver I chose her. I just thought it would be neat to have two white dogs with state/city names. I guess our next dog will be Dallas or maybe D.C. ...lol.
Anywho back to the helpers, those two sure did take a lot of breaks.
Denver wanted some fresh air and decided to take a breather.
Dakota was happy when we were all done cleaning, she invited her friend Babygirl over for a playdate in 'her' clean room.
Well that was my day of cleaning yesterday. I only got my room done and did 6 loads of wash. Now I am off to take down my Christmas tree. I was going to keep it up until my Mom gets here, but the bottom half is empty because of Dakota so it is coming down!!
Oh yeah my Mommy will be here in 4 days and that makes me extremely happy!!
Until later.

1 comment:
You do have some pretty doggies.
Hope you're having a great time with your mom!
Post a Comment