Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas



I hope everyone had a great Christmas :)

The above picture was taking today with my new 12.1 Mega Pixel Canon Power Shot SX20 IS.  It is the only thing I asked for. 

I love taking pictures and I wanted to take a step up from the camera I already have.  I didn't want a professional camera with different lenses and all of that stuff, I am not ready for that yet. 

I haven't finished going through the manual for the camera yet.  For the picture above I just zoomed in and got a great picture.  To the naked eye the moon was just a small speck in the sky. 

Be prepared for lots of pictures. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!



3 comments:

Bridgett said...

I'd love a new camera. I've been so inspired to photograph things lately.

Love the moon picture, as you might imagine. LOL

Bridgett said...

Uggh...I'm rude!

Merry Christmas, a few days late! :)

Cynthia said...

My old camera just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

We have some beautiful places here in Tennessee and since all of my family is in PA I wanted to take beatiful pictures for them to see.

I am still learning how to use this camera. Now I want a Tripod.