So I am totally in love with my new camera. Since it is so cold outside I have been taking pictures of randome things around the house just because I want to play with it.
Here are some pictures of my camera, I took them with my other point and shoot which is a Nikon Coolpix which only has 4 mega pixels.
So there is my camera. I wanted to do something to show you the difference between the quality of both camera's pictures.
Meet Billy, he is my desktop garden Gnome. Since Billy is such a handsome Gnome I thought he would be the perfect subject for this photo shoot ;)
The first picture was taking with the Nikon my old camera. It was done in the Macro setting (close up).
Here is the one taking with the Canon. Done at the same distance as the other camera. Such a difference the flash wasn't too much for this picture. I didn't edit either picture.
So yeah I am in love with my gift. I think my husband is regretting getting this for me because I am taking pictures of everything...lol. What can I say I am having fun!!
Until later...
1 comment:
What can I say?
I'm JEALOUS! lol
Post a Comment