I don't know what it is with me this year, I normally have all my decorations up by now. So far I only have the tree done and put out a few table decorations.
I wanted to get more done today but there just isn't enough hours in the day.
Here are some picutres.
My Christmas tree. I need more decorations and I have a feeling my wonderful husband may have gotten me some for Christmas.
I wanted to get more done today but there just isn't enough hours in the day.
Here are some picutres.
My Christmas tree. I need more decorations and I have a feeling my wonderful husband may have gotten me some for Christmas.
The loveseat, Dakota hopped up as soon as I was about to take the picture.
Most of the stuff I have out all year long gets put away to make room for the Christmas stuff.
The other end table.
The coffee table.
My next day off is Tuesday and my plan is to pack up the presents that need to be sent to my family. Then finish putting the decorations up.
More pictures to come.
1 comment:
Everything looks awesome!
)O(
boo
Post a Comment