Monday, January 5, 2009

So Excited I Could Pee!!!!

Ok, I don't know why being excited and peeing have anything to do with each other but it just sounded good...lol. But, yeah I am so excited I don't even know how to explain it.
I leave for PA in 3 days!!!! WOOOHOOO. When I bought my ticket in October I thought it would take forever for January 9th to get here and not it is just 3 days away. Shoot it seems like just a few days ago I was saying on 29 days to go...lol. It has been 7 months since I have seen my Mom, that is the longest I have ever gone without seeing her since the day I was born. I can't wait!!!!!
I am going to kick my brother's butt when I get there though, because he told my niece I was coming...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Yeah my sister called me today and said 'guess who knows you are coming who wasn't supposed to know.' I said who and she said my niece. That she came up to her last night and told her she knew what was happening on Friday, and my sister asked her what and Arlette said Aunt Cynthia is coming to visit!!!! My sister told her not to tell a single soul, and Arlette said she would act excited...lol.
I have to work Tuesday and Wednesday and I am off on Thrusday which is good because I have a lot of stuff to do on Thrusday before I leave on Friday. I have a feeling I am not going to get much sleep Thrusday night I am going to be too excited and that isn't good since my flight leaves at a little after 7am. Which means I need to leave my house at 4am to make it to the airport 2 hours before my flight leaves, I live an hour from Nashville where the airport is. So yeah I am going to be beat when I get in PA, but hopefully I can get some sleep on the plane.
I am only going to be in PA for 4 days, I wish it was longer but I didn't have enough vacation time left at work. My goal is to visit at least once a year. I should have plenty of paid time off at work to go again later in the year this year. Joe won't be going with me this time which is kind of a good thing because I will be able to devote all of my time to seeing my family and friends. Of course I am going to miss him, but it isn't like it is for a long time. Sometimes you just need a little time away from the spouse.
I am also really excited because I get to meet my Godson for the first time. My best friend of 21 years just had her second child in October and asked me to be his Godmother. Sunday is his Christening that is one of the main reasons I am going when I am for that. I can't wait to meet him and to see her daughter, from what I can see in pictures she has gotten so big.
But, the main person I can't wait to see if my Mommy, she doesn't know I am coming up and I am picking her up when she gets off work and she has no clue. I can't wait to hug her and I know I am going to cry like a big baby. I am really close to my Mom she has been one of the hardest things about living so far away. I miss her sooooooooo much, I can talk to her on the phone but it just isn't the same as hoping in the car and stopping over her house. Ya know what I mean??
Well I think that is all for now.
Anywho that is all for now!!!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Aww...I'm so happy for you!

I hope you have a wonderful visit home!

Where in PA are you from? I've spent a lot of time in that state. In fact, my ex-fiance lived there. LOL

Only a few more days!

XOXO