Thursday, January 1, 2009

Denver'a Dot and such...


I just had to post the picture above, that is of course my husband and out dog Denver. Denver is a 3 year old White German Shepherd, he is our puppers we brought him home when he was only 7 1/2 weeks old. Joe was sleeping and Denver was comfy lying with his Daddy.

We have no kids so Denver makes up for that, in a way of course...lol. Denver is one of the main reasons we moved down to Tennessee, we had no where to live and it was because we had him. But, I just couldn't give him up, after all he had been through last year the last thing I wanted to do was give him up and the only place he could have gone was to some shelter. So that is when we talked to friends of ours in Tennessee and they told us to come on down with Denver.

I have to post this other picture of Denver, most German Shepherds have black noses some of them do have pink. Well Denver's nose is mostly a pinkish color. But, a few months ago I noticed a dot on his nose, right in the middle of his nose there is a little black dot. Denver has a freckle. See...
Photobucket
Yeah and I just noticed that he has a piece of fur hanging out of his nose...lol. I will be posting many more of Denver on this blog. So yeah that his he freckle.
Anywho, I can't believe it is already 2009 Joe and I didn't do anything for the New Year we were both in bed by 12:30 yeah a bunch of fuddy duddy's...lol. I am optimistic that this year will be better than 2008, we had a rough first year of marriage. But we have a lot to look forward to this year, we will be celebrating out 2 year wedding anniversary in June. In November it will be 5 years that we have been together, I can't believe it has been that long.
Well I hope everyone has a safe and Happy 2009.
I have been reading some blogs here in blogger and I think I am going to go introduce myself over the next few days. I used to blog a long time ago at AOL. But life just got in the way and I just let my Journal go. I am ready to get back into it and hopefully make some friends.
Well until later
Cynthia










1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Denver is a cutie. :)

Honestly, I had no idea there were white German Sheperd's! LOL

And I'm very glad you started introducing yourself. I love meeting new people through blogging. I wrote in AOL j-land for 5 years and met so many wonderful people. Luckily, most of them came over to blogger when j-land closed.

XOXO