Just a few minutes ago I was paying bills and was curious to see how much the next book would cost me on Amazon. Yeah I ended up ordering it plus Eclipse and Breaking Dawn it only cost $30 and some change after shipping. Only bad thing it will be a few days until I can sink my teeth into the next book, so to speak...haha. (I had to)
I was surprised that I actually liked the first one, being that book was written for a teen audience.
Anywho, onto a different topic. I just found out this week that one of my close friends is pregnant. I am soooooooo jealous and I hate that!!!! The worst part is she wasn't even trying...ughhhhh.
I watched the movie Juno if you haven't seen it, it's about a teen girl who gets pregnant and decides to give it up for adoption. The couple that she wants to give the baby to isn't able to have a baby. It was actually an ok movie, but the whole time I kept thinking that was going to be me, the one that couldn't have babies.
I know that if it does come down to it, we have other options like adoption and feritility drugs. That scares me too because it is so expensive and Joe and I don't have money like that.
Oh well I am not going to think like that right now. We have put the baby making process on hold for a bit so see if I can get my sugar under order. I know God will give us a baby when the time is right. Who knows maybe God is wating for us to get a house.
Well I guess that is all for now, now that I am all sad and stuff :(
Until later
1 comment:
I started reading the Twilight books two summers ago. A friend of mine told me about them and I was a little leary...but after I started reading them, I was so hooked.
Who wouldn't love Edward? And just wait...they get better. LOL
I still haven't seen the movie though. ::sigh::
I have seen Juno...I thought it was a cute movie. Getting your blood sugars under control will be a huge factor with fertility.
I wish you only the best.
XOXO
Post a Comment