The ring I bought my Mom came today, Thank God!!!! Here are some pictures I took of it. Is it just me or does the center stone look more on the pink side than Ruby?? Oh well it looks like a ruby in person...lol.
This is the side view with my brother's names, Gregory and Phillip. The stones are placed in out birth order, Greg being the oldest of course. Greg's birthday is in August and Phillip is in April.
There here is my sister and I, Kimberly and Cynthia. Kim's birthday is in December and mine is October. I wish they would have had opal, you know I couldn't find a ring anywhere that would put an opal in it!!!!
I am sooooooooo happy it came. I can't wait to give it to her, I am going to take her out to dinner and give it to her then. That's if she wants to go out to dinner tomorrow night, if not I will give it to her at home. I didn't want to resize the pictures too small because I wanted you to be able to see the names.
Well this will be my last post until I come back. I own't have my laptop with me, and I am not sure if my sister has the internet right now. See ya next week!!
Until later.
1 comment:
The ring is beautiful...truly.
I've never seen a mother's ring with the names actually engraved into the gold. Very unique.
Opals are super fragile and pretty pricey...I'm not surprised nobody uses them, especially for mother's rings. Even still, I think your stone looks pretty. :)
She's simply going to love it.
Have a safe trip and we'll see you when you get back. Have a great time!
XOXO
Post a Comment