Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day Two - Your First Love

I looked at the time and I realized that I needed to get this done, and I have to do it quick.
  
I have been cleaning all day and for the last few hours I have been bumming around when I could have been making potato and macaroni salad for a little picnic tomorrow.  

Anywho, onto the topic. 

My first love...

My first love was my high school sweetheart, Dan.  We went to different schools, but saw each other all of the time...we were 17 and in love :)
 
We were each others first for everything, first love, first lover, first heartbreak.  My family love him, his mother thought I was a bad influence on him, ummm no he was a typical teenage boy.  It just so happened I was the girl who he fell in love with.  
 
Dan and I had a fun love, we went everywhere we could together, the beach, dinners, movies, family dinners.  I have a really fond memory of him, one Valentine's day we both had school that day and I had to work that night so we were going to have our V-day a few days later.  So I am at work and it is sleeting out and he drove all the way to my work in horrible weather to give me one dozen roses and candy and a bear.  
 
I remember a time after we graduated high school we decided one weekend to just drive to the Jersey shore and rent a room for the weekend...we didn't tell our parents until we were already there.  We had a great weekend, it was our first vacation together...just the two of us...lol. 
 
I think that is all I will share on Dan, he still holds a special part of my heart and I think about him often.  I know he is married with kids now and I hope he is living the life he has always wanted.  
 
Thinking about him brought back so many memories...  I think I like this 30 day challenge!
 

No comments: