Day 01 – Introduce
I know I said that this post would be done last night but school work, cooking dinner, and lounging around took first priority (actually I totally forgot about it).
Here goes nothing...
To most people I am Cynthia, there are a few people in my life that call me Cindy for the most part I am Cynthia. I will be the big 3-0 a month from today, the thought of turning 30 scared me a bit when I started thinking about it. Now I realize that 30 is the new 20 so I am cool...lol.
I have been with my husband almost 6 years now, married for 3 of those years. We have no kids yet, which I will explain in a little bit. But, we do have 2 great dogs. Denver is our White German Shepherd who will be 5 years old on the 14th of this month. Dakota is a mutt, plain and simple. She is a year old and we rescued her last year, she too is mostly white and a total love bug! I love my dogs very much and if you read this blog you will soon learn that.
I said I would talk about why my husband and I have no kids, well for one we have been married for 3 years using no protection and I am STILL not pregnant. I don't know if it just isn't in our cards to have babies yet. Plus last January I decided to go to school to become a Registered Nurse. I just started my second semester this past Monday. So we have decided to stop trying so I can focus on school, if it happens great we will welcome the baby of course. I am just content with not having a baby right now, it will happen when the time is right.
Well I think that is pretty much who I am right this very moment. I am sure you will learn more about my family in further entries...
Until later
Cynthia!
No comments:
Post a Comment