Friday, October 2, 2009

Pictures and a Post...oh my!

I am going to atempt to add a picture again... Gotta ask a question though.


What is the easiest ways to upload pictures?? Through photobucket and just copy link straight into blog, or by the hyper-link thingie ^ up there??


If you didn't know I am a blonde, lol. I love me some blonde jokes and I always ready to take one for the team. I have done this before. Duh!!! I just realized that I can go back to that post and I should be able to figure it out.


Anywho, the only pictures I have of my car are on my phone and with the way the sun was shining it doesn't do my car justice. I am off for 3 days this weekend, and I plan on cleaning my car so I will take pictures then.

All of the pictures in this post are from my cell phone. So not the best pictures. 

This is Dakota about 10 mins ago, if you look you can see that her tail was wagging a mile a minute.  We think that she is husky/lab mix but really not 100% sure.  I still think she is cute.

Photobucket

This is her and Denver sleeping on my bed, he is a four year old White German Shepherd.  My big baby as I call him.  Denver is my Marley for those of you who have seen Marley and Me.  Look at the difference in size, this picture was taking a few weeks ago. 

Photobucket

Joe (my husband) sent me this picture one day while I was at work.  This was just a few days after we got her, she was so little. 

Photobucket

Since I added one of Dakota sleeping here is one of Denver sleeping, he has slept like this since he was too big to get all the way underneath the bed.  I guess this is good enough for him. 

Photobucket

Ok that is enough pictures for now.  My birthday is tomorrow and I will be 29, my hubby gave me my present last night because he couldn't wait...lol.  I was going to post a picture of it but I have to find my digital camera, because my cell does it no justice.  He got me a sunflower charm and chain, I love me some sunflowers and it is beautiful. 

Well I am going to go finish getting ready for my birthday date with the Hubs.  Actually I need to get his butt in gear, he worked out while I was in the shower and he still hasn't gotten a shower.  No smelly hubs on my birthday date!

Until later...

2 comments:

Manda&Monkeys said...

Your dogs are adorable! Happy birthday btw. =)

Bridgett said...

Your dogs are both really pretty!

The pup is just too cute.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!