Saturday, September 19, 2009

Summer Review

I always sit down here to write out a blog, but then something else grabs my attention and then I can't finish writing. I think I have ADD.


Anywho, soooooooooo much has happened since my last post. Sooooooo much!!
A lot happened this summer.
My neice came to stay with me this summer she got here on July 6th and we flew back to PA together on August 10th. We had a great time, my niece, Joe and I went to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We went to Dollywood Splash Mountain, we all got burnt, one I can remember how to post pictures I will. I miss her so much now that she isn't here. It was hard coming home and not hanging out with her, she is my babygirl!
While she was her we settled Joe's Workman's Comp case. We got a pretty nice chunk of change we have put most of it away, in savings and CD's. Well, we did buy something with it. Joe flew up to PA 3 days after I got there and we bought our first car a 2010 Mercury Milan. She is actually my car, and yes SHE has a name, Milly. Again pictures soon. We needed a second car anyway since Joe will be going back to work (hopefully soon).
I am so sick of my J O B, I hate dealing with whiney people all day, and I am not talking about the customers, I mean my co-workers. Oh well I have to grin and bear it. Anywho enough of that.
I have some other big news, we have a new addition to our little family. Her name is Dakota, she is white with one brown ear and the other is spotted. She has black spots all over her pink belly. She likes to annoy her big brother Denver by bitting his ears.
We got a puppy, she is actually a rescue, we think she may be husky/lab mix. She is about 11 weeks old. I have forgotten what is like having a puppy. Denver is 4 years old, he is our big boy. He no longer has accidents, or tears up my shoes. He doesn't hide everything under the bed so I can't get to it. But I love her she is so funny, but a big cry baby.
Again, pictures to come!!
I really need to remember how to do it...lol.
Well I think that is for now. I am going to go up to bed and read some more Shattered Dreams by Irene Spencer. I heard about the book over a Chic Chat. I can't keep my hands off of it, it is a good book.
Well I think that is all.
Until later.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Wow...congratulations on the new car, the new puppy, and reading a good book. There's nothing quite like it. :)

BTW, thanks for following Chic Chat. Yay!

It's really good to hear from you.

XOXO