Thursday, October 15, 2009

Quickie.

Ok I am trying to make this as quick as possible.  I just wanted to share a few pictures, of course they are of Dakota my puppy. 

Enjoy!!

Here is Dakota sleeping, actually I was taking a picture of her bandana. 


She looks shocked in this picture, she is starting to get into that awkard puppy stage, sorta like what kids go through.  Gotta love the ear. 
 

I didn't want to get off of the couch to take this picture because they would have moved if I did.  Denver is on the left.  Babygirl who is a friends dog is on the right and Dakota is just wedged inbetween. 


Here is the birthday gift my husband gave me. This isn't a good picture, I can't find my digital camera, I think it is in my closet.  Anywho, I love sunflowers if you look at past post you will see pictures of my wedding, sunflowers was the 'theme'.  I was so shocked when I seen this it is so beautiful, I never knew you could get a whole sunflower charm, I always thought you would only be able to find the head of the flower.  My hubs said they had to order it.  I was kinda of worried that sleeping with it on wouldn't be a good idea thought I would break the stem off, but it is really solid.  What can I say I love it and can't stop gushing over it.  The husband done good!!


Ok that is all for now.  I am going to go get a quick shower get in my pj's and then it is Project Runway time. 

Until later!!!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Awwww...your pup is adorable!

And I love, love, love your sunflower charm. I adore that particular flower too. :)