Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon, No Spoilers.

New Moon.  Ahhhh what a movie.

I just re-read Twilight and New Moon, finishing them about a week ago.  I then watched the first movie before going to see the new movie. 

My verdict??

New Moon was by far the better of the two movies, and we can only hope they will continue to get better.  This movie was more to the book, of course there were some things left out but they got the key points of the story. 

There is a lot of Wolf eye candy in this movie, but remember the most important wolf is only 17 years old...lol.  He is one good looking boy! Jailbait!

Anywho, I am already looking forward to getting it on BluRay I think it might look better than in the movies.

  Since Joe and I aren't really doing much but having a small dinner on Thanksgiving, I am trying to talk him into going to see it again after dinner.  Even though he hasn't seen it yet, when I went to see it I went with a friend from work and her sister. 

Anywho, go see it make your hubby take you, pay a sitter, shoot bring the kids if they can handle it.  I want to see it again!

Until later...

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Doug and I saw it Wednesday evening. LOVED it!