Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Day

Right now I am sitting here listening to one of my play list, Tim McGraw. I love me some Tim McGraw, I would so fight Faith Hill for him. Yeah, I know she will win...lol. I am not really into Country Music, I do like some of it. Shoot I love all types of music.

I should listen to my Bee Gee's playlist and see what that inspires me to write...

Anywho, I figured I would listen to some Tim McGraw since our song is My Best Friend.

So I went threw (is it that or through? my brain isn't working tonight...lol.) some of our wedding pictures.

Here they are.

June 2nd 2007.

The Cake.

Photobucket

Girls.

Photobucket

Guys.

Photobucket

Little Bride and Groom.

Photobucket

Sisterly Love.

Photobucket

Minus My Oldest Brother.

Photobucket

This is my favorite picture.

Photobucket

That is all for now, I will post more later. I had disposable cameras too, when I got them developed I got CD's with them. I will have to post some of them, there are so funny ones.

As you can tell I love sunflowers, I have then all over my house. I made all of the hand pieces, the flowers for the guys, the center pieces, favors and more. I even had them in my hair, and my niece threw little sunflower buds when she went down the Isle.

It was my perfect day, I wouldn't have done a thing different (well except get drunk...lol). It wasn't an expensive wedding, like I said I made mostly everything. I looked for a lot of deals, my oldest brother cooked Prime Rib and a Chicken dish I can't remember the name of...lol.

I didn't have a photographer, I was happy with all of my friends and family getting the candid pictures. Some of the pictures really came out nice.

Well that is all for now.

Until Later.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Bridgett said...

As I was looking at your wedding pictures, I realized we have VERY similar taste. I didn't have a wedding...well I married before a judge in a court house...but if I would have, it would have been an autumnal theme like yours. Sunflowers and daisies...in all the fall colors.

You looked beautiful and so happy.

XOXO