I had off today too, woohoo. Joe and I got a lot done today. He had 2 doctor appointments, just a normal check-up at the family doc, and check up at the Workman's Comp doc.
When he got home I was on the phone with my BFFL (Best friend for life..lol) Audrey. Audrey and I have been friends for 21 years she was 4 and I was 7 when we met, and the rest is history. We have been through EVERYTHING together, and have always been the best of friends. Her wedding, my wedding, her babies, hopefully soon my babies.
She has 2 babies, Patty Cake who is almost 18 months, she is a little stinker she looks just like her Momma did when she was little. She is a Momma's girl just like Audrey was. October Audrey and her husband Woody welcomed their little boy into this world, Little Woody who happens to be my Godson.
Here are some Pictures.
Patty Cakes.
Happy Family.
Audrey and Little Woody.
Patty Again.
Well, that is all for this entry. Hubby is hungry, guess I should get dinner ready. We are only having sandwiches, that is what we have for dinner every time we go food shopping.
Next Entry: Our Wedding!
Stay Tuned!
1 comment:
Awww...both kids are so cute!
XOXO
Post a Comment