Well I started this blog to track my progress of getting pregnant, only problem is we have hit a bump in the road. I just found out a few weeks ago that I am in the beginning stages of Type 2 Diabetes, and my Doc wants me to hold off for a bit before getting pregnant :(
I am really upset by this, I was really hoping to get pregnant early in the New Year, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. I know God has a plan for Joe and I. I just have to be patience.
Anywho, I know I just started this blog and this is only my second entry, I plan on using this place more and more, for anything and everything. I am even thinking about changing the name of this blog. Since no one has even been here yet, no one is going to know the difference...lol.
I can't believe that Christmas is only 3 days away, I am really excited and sad at the same time. Excited becuase I love Christmas, I have always loved it I love decorating giving presents and yes I even love getting presents...lol. But my most favorite thing it spending time with my family, and that is what makes me sad this year. My family is in PA and I am TN. I am really starting to miss my Mom and my sister and my niece and nephew.
Yes, I have my husband and our dog, but I know I will be feeling the void of not having my Mom around and her yummy food!
But, there is a bright side to all of this, in 19 days I am actually flying back to PA for a few days to see my family and to meet my best friends son who is also my godson for the first time. I can't wait til then. My mom has no clue that I am coming. So I am really looking forward to that, and also looking forward to a cheese steak...lol.
Well I think that is all for now. I have to work in the morning so I guess I should get to bed.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Cynthia
1 comment:
Here's the good thing...Type 2 diabetes is reversible. Basically, a healthier diet and some excercise can fix the problem.
Don't let it get you down.
I've been on Weight Watchers and have been since last January. I've dropped 86.5 pounds but still have a ways to go. So if you're interested in WW, please let me know.
XXOO
Post a Comment